Sunday, August 5, 2012

Baseball, baseball, and more baseball!

Last night, I blogged about my articulation creation with a baseball theme. If you looked at it yesterday, I uploaded the wrong file to google docs. Well, sort of. I uploaded the document that did not have instructions with it. You could probably create the same instructions I came up with for the activity on your own, but if you want to take a peek at it, I updated the blog post. 

Today, I want to share with you my baseball categories! I have created an activity that will work on categories for those in the sorting and naming stages. 

I have created three different levels in this activity. Each level has five baseball gloves associated with it. Each glove has five baseballs associated with it. 

Here is a peek at the glove:
 Here is a peek at the baseballs:
This is most definitely in the easy level. The medium level has categories such as electronics and things that come in a can. The hard level has categories such as book authors and individual sports.

I have also put together a worksheet (or two) that can be used to go along with this activity. One is a table with areas for the category and items in each category. The other is more of a category "map". 

Here it is:
This activity can be found at my TPT Store. I have more in mind for this theme, but my time seems to be packed full with school starting soon! I'm sure you feel the same way! 




No comments:

Post a Comment