Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

My husband decided to spend his evening on the golf course, which left me with a little down time. We can all use some of that every now and again! Can I get an amen?! 


Well, as I was sitting here on the couch looking at the latest terms of use for clip art across the web (more on this at a later date), I decided I would upload a 4th of July freebie. I know the 4th of July is tomorrow, but I didn't start blogging until today, so please forgive me for my timing!


So, here it is. A reinforcement activity with rockets and fireworks. The document is 6 pages, which includes the title page. There are 4 pages of rockets, with each page having 12 picture cards. 


That leaves one page, with 12 picture cards, of fireworks.
Set up is super simple. All you need to do is print out the cards, laminate them, and use them for whatever goal you are targeting. With all the cards face down in the middle of the table/work space, the students take turns answering language questions/saying articulation words. For every correct answer given, that student can select a card from the middle. If it is a rocket, they get to keep the card. If it is a firework, they have to return all of their rocket cards to the middle. The student with the most rockets at the end of a session is deemed the winner! 

I hope you have a happy and safe 4th of July. Click here for your download!



No comments:

Post a Comment