Monday, July 9, 2012

Work in Progress!

Wow! I don't know about you, but my weekend flew by! My husband and I celebrated my mother-in-laws 50th birthday this weekend. That explains my being absent all weekend. It was a great time with friends/family out on the Missouri River; however, the only thing I have to show for my weekend is a little red skin. I should have brought the sunblock! 


Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I am working on an activity that has me pretty excited. I started working on it this morning and then realized I needed to focus on a few things around the house. Work before play, I suppose. I might just have it completed by the end of the day, but please be patient! I don't think you will be disappointed with the end product.


Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment