Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sneak Peek!

I have been working hard on a great theme unit with the carnival in mind. I am no where near finished with the project, but it is up to 48 pages. Phew! I thought I would give you a sneak peek into my progress. Let me know if you can think of anything you would like me to incorporate! My brain won't stop spinning with possibilities, but I know I need to stop somewhere or it might never be done!


Here is the first sneak peek:
My cropping skills to save as a picture caused a few of the graphics to be cut off, but this is the game board that will accompany cards that look like:
I have included multiple targets such as synonyms, antonyms, homonyms, heteronyms, homophones, inferences, categories, Yes/No questions and WH questions. That should be it...unless, of course, I come up with other ideas!


I have another language task that will be incorporated. Actually, there are two as of now, but I am just giving you a preview of one. Here it is:
I have many students on caseload that struggle with grammar and formulating sentences. Most don't understand the parts of speech and components that make up a sentence, so I have sorting tasks for working on these skills.


I hope this has peaked your interest in some way! I am excited to share the completed product!


Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. How about some basic concepts? Might be easy to incorporate them with the pics of the rides.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will make sure basic concepts are included! =)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It seems to be taking a lot longer to complete than I had intended. =)

      Delete